HOW TO ORDER:
1. Purchase direct online by logging in / signing up.
2. Call toll-free (877-587-5777) within the US to place your order.
3. For any International orders, please email us at email@example.com.
1. We accept major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express). For any other payment method you request, please contact our office to make arrangements.
2. For credit card payments, please make sure the cardholder's name, billing address, and zip code is exactly as listed on your credit card company's file. Incorrect or incomplete information will delay your order.
1. StockBag Depot charges sales tax for non-resale items shipped within California. We will gladly waive the sales tax for tax-exempted customers. Please fax us a copy of your Resale Certificate to 877-473-7006.
1. All prices are F.O.B. Chino, California.
2. Please allow 5 business days for orders to be shipped.
3. All orders will receive a confirmation by email with tracking information for the shipment.
4. All shipments will be carefully checked prior to delivery. Any incorrect shipment, shipping damage, or discrepancy of the order must be reported within 5 days of receipt.
5. StockBag Depot will ship orders via UPS or FedEx Ground. Please contact our office if an alternate shipping method is required.
6. Free shipping offer valid for continental US only. Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and other US territories are not included.
7. Free shipping offer also excludes accessories and equipment.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
1. All items returned for exchange must be in original package, free of markings, and in clean, resalable condition. StockBag Depot will not accept items that have been used, abused, mishandled, worn or have any missing parts.
2. StockBag Depot will charge a 20% restocking fee on all returns and exchanges.
3. Return & exchange for all stock items as well as items with standard application options are valid within 5 days of receipt of shipment. Please see below for the RMA request procedure.
4. Customized merchandise (This includes all tin tie application and valves applied in non-standard locations.) and sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
5. For large quantity orders, please contact your sales representative for further instructions on returning.
6. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
7. The customer is responsible for all freight charges for the returned items.
8. There will be no cross shipping. Replacement items will not be shipped until the returned items are received.
9. Please be aware that replacements are subject to availability.
10. All returns and exchanges must follow the RMA procedures or will not be accepted. Please see RMA Procedures below for return merchandise instructions.
11. All heat seal machines including the hand-held heat sealer and parts are subject to a 3-month limited warranty.
12. All sales are final. No returns or exchanges. Please review carefully to ensure that you order products that work for you.
13. Complete orders not picked up within 1 month after being completed will be invoiced and charged in full. If the order is still not picked up within 1 month after invoicing all product will be disposed.
1. All StockBag Depot equipment is warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 months from the date of the original invoice.
2. Any merchandise that is defective due to mistreatment, neglect, improper use, or physical damage will not be covered under the warranty.
3. All defective items under the warranty will be replaced with the same styles/size/color only. If the item is discontinued, a similar item selected by StockBag Depot will be sent.
4. Warranty does not apply to clearance or discontinued items.
5. There will be no cross shipping. Replacement items will not be shipped until the returned items are received.
6. If the customer needs replacement items immediately, they must pay for the replacement order in full. Credit for the original order will be issued once the return shipment is received.
7. All items returned must have an RMA number issued by StockBag Depot prior to being returned. See RMA Procedures below for return merchandise instructions.
8. Please allow up to 2 weeks to process all exchange merchandise by StockBag Depot.
1. Please contact our office to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
2. Returned items must be received within 10 days of a RMA number being originally issued.
3. A copy of the original packing list must be included with the return package.
4. The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
5. Ship package to:
Stock Bag Depot Returns Dept.
5777 Soestern Ct, Chino, CA 91710
6. StockBag Depot suggests customers to use an insured shipping method that can be tracked. We are not responsible for package lost in the mail or damaged in transition.